Foley AL Catering Service
Katy’s Catering is a professional catering service focused on supplying delicious foods, elegant presentations, and unequaled services for all your special events. With a strategic location in Foley, we serve clients in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, Daphne, Fairhope, and beyond.
Without a doubt, you won’t find a catering service with more exceptional services at a better price than we do.
AT KATY’S CATERING, WE BELIEVE THAT EVERY CLIENT DESERVES THE BEST WHEN CELEBRATING THAT UNIQUE, SPECIAL EVENT.
Katherine, who owns our catering business knows this too well which is why she personally takes charge in every event.
And this is not all…
Katy’s Catering has been in business for over 35 years where we’ve handled every possible event. Using this experience, we will provide a catering service that will make your occasion the talk of town.
Our team will take care of every detail and ensure that every presentation is breathtaking. From weddings, corporate parties, holiday events, and more, Katy’s Catering is the way to go!
To know more regarding our catering service or to schedule your catering service, give us a call. Our owner Katherine will personally attend to your inquiry.
SO, DON’T WAIT. SCHEDULE YOUR CATERING SERVICE NOW.
Your wedding day is the beginning of a beautiful journey together. A day when your friends, family, and everyone else that matters to you come together for one purpose.
At Katy’s Catering, we know that each client has unique needs which is why we offer personalized wedding catering services. All you need is to contact us and provide all the important details regarding your wedding, including your budget.
Whether yours is a garden wedding, grand cathedral wedding, civil wedding or anything there between we can handle it. Our competent team will walk with you from the planning, developing a perfect menu, food service presentation, and more.
Our wedding catering service prices depend on the following:
Number of attendants | The wedding’s location | Travel time | Supplies required | Choice of menu | Service level requirements
Every item will incur sale tax based on your location:
Foley 11% | Gulf Shores 10% | Spanish Fort 10% | Daphne 10% | Fairhope 10%
We serve food for 1 ½ hours and then, replenish as the need arises. If any food remains, we’ll pack it for you. For each function, we allow one hour lead time, 1.5 hours serving time, and one hour of clean up.
If your wedding extends beyond 4 hours, you’ll incur an additional $200 every hour.
15 days to your wedding, we’ll require your guests’ actual count so we can complete the arrangements. Beyond this date, you can only increase the number of guests but not reduce it.
If you receive more guests than earlier anticipated, you’ll incur additional charges at the end of the event.
For more information about our wedding catering service, call us or send us a message using the contact form below.
Are you planning to hold a huge corporate party, holiday event or even a small shower?
Well, Katy’s Catering has the passion, expertise, and creativity to handle it all. Our talented chefs will provide a farm-to-table concept so you and your guests can enjoy a memorable culinary experience.
We use fresh, local ingredients and ensure that every presentation is out of this world. Whether yours is a big event or a small one, contact us and we’ll use our vast experience to offer the best service.
Here are some of the event catering services you’ll get from us:
• Corporate Events Catering
• Private Parties Catering
• Convention Events Catering
Our Catering Menu
1. Carved beef tenderloin boards w/ horseradish sauce
2. Beef quesadilla triangle
3. Pot roast skewer
4. Meat ball w/ BBQ or Marinara
5. Mini beef Tacos with salsa & sour cream
6. Jamaican beef stuff peppers
7. Sliced roast beef sliders
8. Meat hand pies
9. Gyros w/ tzatziki sauce
10. Nacho bar / taco meat, cheese sauce, chopped tomato, chopped onions, cheese grated, refried beans and salsa
1. BBQ pork sliders on rolls or cornbread cups
2. Pork tenderloin medallions with brown mustard Hollandaise, Jezebel, or Peach relish
3. Pigs in a blanket
4. Pepi-Italian sausage in puff pastry
5. Jerk pork
6. Pork with sweet potato gravy
7. Mini pork burritos
1. Baked/ Breaded Chicken Breast
2. Apple & Cheese-Stuffed Chicken Breast
3. Chicken Marsala
4. Smoked Bone-In Chickens
5. Chicken Alfredo
6. Fried Chicken
7. Parmesan Chicken
8. Grilled Chicken Breast with Sauce (Mango Salsa, Béarnaise or BBQ)
9. Smoked Turkey
10. Oven-Roasted Turkey
1. Shrimp cocktail with 3 sauces, garlic butter, ketchup horseradish & lemon dill sauce
2. Crab artichoke parmesan crostini
3. Spicy chili rubbed, Cajun BBQ or Scampi shrimp skewers
4. Sliders-shrimp po boys, catfish, crab cake, salmon
5. Mini Mushroom & shrimp pizza
6. Shrimp dip
7. Shrimp -crawfish cheesecake
8. Crab Mornay with butter crackers
9. Pull apart lobster rolls or shrimp rolls
10. Mini seafood empanadas or quesadilla
11. Flounder in phyllo with fresh dill butter sauce
12. Crab wonton
13. Meatballs- 4 pack- beef, shrimp, Italian, & turkey
14. Carved fish board with taco fixings for fish tacos
15. Scallop Ceviche’
16. Bacon wrapped oysters, shrimp, or scallops
1. Chicken sliders w/ smoked w/BBQ sauce, Jerk w/ mango salsa, Grilled w/ Bearnaise sauce
2. Pecan encrusted chicken straws
3. Wings-buffalo, honey, Asian, sesame seed, BBQ
4. Classic chicken salad, Walldorf Chicken salad, Chicken salad w/apricots & chives- tartlets
5. Buffalo Chicken dip w/ tortilla chips
6. Chicken Alfredo pizza wedges
7. Chicken burrito/ quesadilla/ Tacos with salsa & sour cream
8. Hawaiian Chicken kabob
9. These are our favorites- If you have other favorites, we will be happy to accommodate your taste buds!
1. Broccoli (Buttered Steamed, cheese Casserole, Roasted w/Olive Oil & Herbs)
2. Broccoli, Cranberry & Red Onion
3. Black-Eyed Pea Salad
4. Classic Caesar
5. Tomato & Cucumber
6. Classic Core Slaw
7. Bruschetta (Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella)
8. French Bread (Buttered, Garlic Cheese, Plain)
9. Yeast Rolls (Whole Wheat and White)
10. Sunshine (Lettuce, Oranges & Sugar Almonds)
11. Spaghetti Squash w/Marinara or Cheese
1. Savory Cheesecakes and dips
2. Vidalia onion dip
3. Spiced cream cheese dip-
4. Captain Rodney Dip- formed cheese topped with pepper jelly and bacon baked together looks like a cheesecake
5. Seafood shrimp & crab cheesecake
6. Artichoke dip
7. Tomatillo- salsa cream-cheese dip with tortilla
8. Southwestern or crawfish egg rolls with mustard cream sauce
9. Cauliflower-spinach dip, roasted beet dip or spiced carrot dip
10. Hummus with bagel chips
11. Guacamole dip
1. Quiche squares- spinach & cheese, tomato & cheddar, ham & swiss
2. Gouda and Caramelized onion quesadilla w/ chipotle lime sour cream
3. Cheese stuffed mushrooms
4. Asparagus spears
5. Potatoes wrapped with bacon
6. Roasted chickpeas
7. Salsas-tomatillo, Pico de Gallo, pineapple & black bean, roasted corn & black bean
8. Radishes with herb butter or ranch dip
9. Papaya Mango and pineapple julienne
10. Watermelon wedges with Feta & mint
11. Prosciutto wrapped asparagus
12. Fried artichoke heart wedges
13. Cheeseballs- Blue Cheese, bacon & scallions, cheddar & port, cheddar & pecan
14. Ricotta Crostini topped with lemon & pepper, chutney, tomato & basil, pear & pecans
15. Crudité’ (raw vegetables) with green goddess dip or ranch dip
16. Puff pastry cheese straws
17. Cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped in bacon
18. Caramelized onion and bacon dip
19. Fried sweet potato chips
20. Fried spinach ravioli with Marinara dip
21. Tortilla chips with chorizo dip
With our strategic location in Foley, we can provide catering service in several areas including:
Gulf Shores | Orange Beach | Alabama | Robertsdale | Lillian | Elberta | Perdito Key, FL | Daphne | Fort Morgan | Perdito Key, FL | Mobile, AL